In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
All Praises and Thanks to Allah alone, the Creator and the Sustainer of every entity. To Him we show gratitude for each and every Ni’mah (bounty) He has bestowed upon us, especially the Ni’mah of Islam and Imaan.
Peace and blessings of Allah on the last and final messenger, Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him).
With the blessings of the Almighty, Darussalam Education Centre is playing a pivotal role in the spiritual and moral development of our young generation. Since it started in July 2014 , Alhamdulillah we have successfully celebrated our fourth annual presentation ceremony which was attended by Darussalam Students & parents.
DEC is a unique institution which promotes pure and authentic values of Islam. It is a well established Madrassa /Islamic institute. It is operating with the blessing of the Almighty , help from the local community and also the contributions from the parents.
Alhamdulillah we have started admissions for the new year from September. Darussalam follows terms system asin school years and have same holidays pattern to ensure consistency and high standards. In-Sha-Allah.
There are many reasons to select DEC for the moral and spiritual development of your child:
- We aim to provide a high standard of Islamic education, both basic and elementary including Qur’an, Tajweed and Islamic studies to our children, irrespective of their race, colour, ethnicity or geographical background.
- We promote Islamic values and beliefs in the light of the Quran and Authentic Sunnah of our beloved Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him.
- It is our aim that our students act as responsible members of society when they leave madrassa.
- We aim to provide a pleasant and enjoyable environment where our children can learn in a safe and secure environment and feel proud of their institute.
- We adopt a professional approach with all madrasa related issues.
- We ensure all pupils, parents, volunteers and teachers are treated fairly and equally.
- We promote a centre of excellence from within a caring and secure Islamic environment enriched with the values of discipline and respect.
- We have experienced staff, both male and female.
- We carry out regular term based assessment for our children and a yearly assessment, which is carried out by external examiners.
- We aim to keep a maximum of 15 students in each class so that the teachers can provide optimal time and attention to each student.Currently we have eight members of teaching staff (5 female teachers and 3 male teachers).
- We run separate Hifz and Nazira classes for boys and girls.
- We also provide weekend Arabic classes for madrassa and school students.
- We provide short break to all classes to get them refreshed and make learning experience more enjoyable and fruitful.
Come and visit us in DEC during madrassa opening hours 5:00 to 7:00pm.
Admission forms along with our admission booklets are available from the DEC office & our wenside.
Feel free to contact the DEC office for any further information or assistance.
Contact: Admin at 07392435398, call or leave a text message and we will get back to you. Alternatively you can at 01254-447329 during Madrassah hours 17:00-19:00 (monday- Friday)
Induction Booklet is available in download section of our website
Management Darussalam Education Centre