Darussalaam Education Centre Formaly known as the Seven Tree Public House Alhamdulillah, with the help of Allah Subhanahu wa ta’ala, our small community of foresighted visionaries purchased this public house and developed into a Mosque & community education centre thus begin a new era in Blackburn, known as Darussalam Education Centre, also known as DEC, it is a community mosque in Blackburn, Lancashire in the United Kingdom of Great Britain.
Darussalaam Education Centre is not only a Mosque but also a Communitiy centre to bring the community together.
DEC aims to be “a service to the community in accordance to the teachings and strict adherence to the Quran and authentic Sunnah”.
Prayers take place five times a day. Classes for children take place during the week which is known as Madrasah.
Five Time Congregational Prayer: (Since August 2011) We also provide separate facility for the sisters.
Friday and Eid Prayers for Brothers and Sisters
Afternoon Children Classes (for Boys and Girls from 6 to 14 years of age)
NOVEMBER PRAYER TIMES
New admissions started at Darussalam
Our goals and objective in expanding this Centre
- Build Mortuary providing funeral service to local Muslim community
- Expand existing Mosque floor of the centre by purchasing un-used building on the neighbourhood and rebuild it.
- Develop the cellar (basement) area of the centre in turning the place into sports and activities centre for the youth and alike. Install equipments that will engage our youth in attending the centre thereby inviting them and involving them in the Masjid of the centre.
- Car parking facilities by purchasing the adjacent land behind the centre
- Construct kitchen for the community centre.
- Hire staff for our Madrasah expansion plans.
- Provide quality education in Deen as well as providing knowledge to the young generation with technical skills for their career.
- Building a well-equipped language lab to give maximum benefit to our youth in learning Quran with tajweed.